Master of Science in Ergonomics,
- Loughborough University of Technology,
- Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- courses in systems design, organizational design, product development, physical environment, cognitive psychology, research methods, prototype development and a six month practical project.
Honours Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics,
- University of Guelph,
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- courses in human anatomy, biomechanics, exercise physiology, cardiovascular physiology, ergonomics.
Bachelor of Science in Zoology,
- University of Manitoba,
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- courses in botany, vertebrate zoology, invertebrate zoology, biochemistry, organic chemistry, animal physiology.
Canadian Patent on Ski-Doo REV Platform Ergonomics
A paper from Master’s Thesis was published in the conference proceedings of the Triennial International Ergonomics Conference, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This thesis was a review of the design of the drivers’ cab for the Class 92 Channel Tunnel Locomotive. The review involved an extensive literature review, human CAD analysis, user interviews, control and display redesign, and delivery to British Rail and the manufacturer of the final report.
A paper presented at the ACE Annual Conference, Banff, Alberta. This paper documented the research and development of the ergonomics platform on the Ski-Doo REV snowmobile.
Member, Association of Canadian Ergonomists.
Canadian Certified Professional Ergonomist, CCPE.